Saturday, August 15, 2009

C-Dub 2009

I figure since i'm home bored on a saturday night and church isn't until 1:30 tomo i can try my hand at this blogging idea again. So far it has been really tough, but actually a lot of fun! I love my roomies and all my friends on the team! I dreaded coming to this place, but i was once told from a wise example that with the right attitude anything is possible! Here are a few pic's of my new home sweet home!Jus the lovely desk i had WAY TOO much stuff for!
This is my pimp wall. Between Lynzee's mom's cricket and my large sum of pictures, it turned out to be quite the artwork! Can't leave out any of the fam tho right!? So the third day of practice we were lucky enough to get team pictures... let me jus tell you we all have a day to remember after these pictures! (We ran FOREVER!!) But our theme this year was america's next top model. We were told to give it some sex appeal.. HA!! yeah right!! me?? doesn't work!! but my pic's are a little blurry... better ones will be out soon! Also, there are a few before and after of the roomies and me!
Me and Erin!



Maha, ET, and Fany!



ET and Fany!

Rustlers 2009






Me and Maha!

2F Roomies!! DANG STRAIGHT!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good job sister! It looks very cute! I need to give mine some TLC one day its pretty scary! Im glad your having fun up there you need to! But I still miss your guts so bad! Cant wait to see you soon! Love Ya!!